my view

my view

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Chocolate Brownies

This is one of my favourite recipes, it's quick and easy, great when I need to scratch that baking itch. It's ingredients tend to always be in my cupboard so I can whip up a tasty snack in no time. It also has a lot less sugar that most other Brownie recipes I've seen so it's more chocolatey and less sickly.

Ingridients

100g Butter
40g Coca powder (not drinking chocolate)
2 eggs
150g sugar
50g flour
50g chocolate chips (optional)

Method

Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 5. Melt the Butter over a low heat. When completley emlted take off the heat and stir in the cocoa powder. Mix until smooth.

Beat together the eggs and sugar until light. Add the cocolate mixture and combine.

Sieve in the flour and add the chocolate chips, fold until completley combined.

Pour into a 9 inch tin and bake for about 20mins until cooked through.


No comments:

Post a Comment